The effectiveness of the miraculous black activated charcoal soap is now literally made up of legends. Most of the reviews on the Internet are extremely positive. Black activated charcoal perfectly cleanses the pores, the skin is cleaned, rashes and redness pass. However, such a soap is not very cheap – from 150 rubles and more. Read further secrets of the cosmetician about how you can make a Black activated charcoal with your own hands. Its effectiveness will not be inferior to the store one, but it will have a comfortable creamy texture, due to which it will be possible to use this soap both as a mask and as a means for washing.
This soap does not over dry the skin due to its useful and rich composition. For its preparation we will need:
- 50 grams of soap base. It can be purchased at stores selling soap products, as well as in some pharmacies. Soap base should be put on a water bath heated.
- About 10 grams of shea butter. It will need to be added to the soap base, and also melt in a water bath. Shea butter is sold in pharmacies and cosmetics stores, it excellently affects the skin, making it velvety, tender and radiant.
- 10 grams of mustard oil (about 1 tablespoon) – also add to our mixture. Mustard oil effectively fights imperfections of the skin, heals small wounds and reduces the appearance of acne. It is inexpensive, and it can also be used as a useful dressing for salads.
- 20 tablets of activated charcoal – grind into powder and add to our composition, which is heated in a water bath. Coal acts as an excellent sorbent – it attracts to itself all toxins, fat and pollution, making the skin cleaner and fresh.
- 10 grams (or one tablespoon) of glycerin – also add to our Black activated charcoal. Glycerin is needed to moisturize the skin, and also to ensure that after the whipping our finished soap holds a beautiful cream-airy form.
After a few minutes of continuous stirring, when all the ingredients are well combined, we remove the soap from the water bath. So far, it does not much resemble soap – it’s rather an oil-soap black “slurry”. To squeeze this mass of the desired cream consistency, it should be blended with a blender.
First, you need to “dilute” our mixture a little, adding 3 tablespoons of boiled water and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
Blender (attachment of the whisk) you need to beat the mass until the appearance of “peaks”, as in the case of egg whites.
In order to give the soap a light aroma, and also to strengthen its antiseptic properties, we add to the mixture 5 drops of essential oil of tea tree, and carefully mix it.
After our Black activated charcoal is ready, transfer it into a clean dry jar, in which it will be stored.